Palm 360 is a newly announced twin tower off-plan project by Nakheel. Located on the western crescent of the Palm Jumeirah and set on 500,000 square feet of land Palm 360 will include 2 boutique hotels as well as residences. The two hotels will occupy the first 9 floors of each tower and will comprise of 110 rooms. The residential component will consist of 252 one and two bedroom apartments as well as 12 penthouses. Each of the 12 ultra high luxury, full floor penthouses will come with 4 bedrooms and a size of 12,000 sq ft.
Unique features of this grond brakeing prject include an infinity ‘sky pool’ which will be larger then football field and 155 meters above groud. Loceated on the 30th floor and 170 meters above ground will be a specialty restaurant complex which will connect the two towers.
Palm 360 Apartment Types and Features:
- 252 one and two bedroom units (126 in each building), occupying 18 floors above the hotel
- One bedroom (72 units in total) from 738 sq ft to 760 sq ft
- Two bedroom (180 units in total) from 1100 sq ft to 1,450 sq ft
- All come with balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows offering uninterrupted sea and city views
- Plush interiors with luxury bathrooms and kitchens