Introducing Sapphire 32 in Jumeirah Village Circle.  A brand-new project launch in the heart of JVC, one of Dubai’s fastest-growing communities. Developed by DAK Real Estate, this project offers a unique opportunity to experience premium living in one of the city’s most dynamic neighbourhoods. A neighbourhood that’s thriving in every sense of the word and growing in popularity by the day.

Set over 33 story’s Sapphire 32 offers  a selection of 224 beautifully crafted residences. Bedroom options include Studios, as well as a selection of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments options in varying styles. Featuring open plan layouts Sapphire 32 residences feature large windows and come with stunning views of the JVC community and beyond. The project presents an enticing 60/40% payment plan, allowing for flexibility with 60% payment during construction and the remaining 40% upon handover.

Along with stunning apartments Sapphire 32 features state-of-the-art amenities such as an indoor-outdoor gym, co-working stations, day care facilities, a gaming room, and outdoor areas located on the podium level. The thoughtful design and selections curated to enhance the overall living experience for residents lucky enough to call this project home.

Setting Sapphire 32 apart is its distinctive architecture, brought to life by the renowned Cubic Engineering Consultancy. The result is a one-of-a-kind design that adds a touch of elegance and in many ways sets a new standard to the JVC skyline.


Project:Sapphire 32 Residences
Developer:EMAAR Properties
Project Location:Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
Property Type:Apartments
Bedrooms:Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments
Payment Plan60/40%
Completion Date:Aug 2027* (TBC)
Starting Price:TBA



  • Prices starting from AED  – TBA
  • Take advantage of the attractive 60/40% Payment Plan
  • Choose from 224 beautifully crafted residences, including Studio, 1, 2, and 3bedroom apartments.
  • Strategically located in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), one of Dubai’s fastest-growing and most vibrant communities.




  • Studio Apartments
  • 1 Bedroom Apartments
  • 2 Bedroom Apartments
  • 3 Bedroom Apartments



  • Indoor Multipurpose Room

  • Fully Equipped Indoor and Outdoor Gym
  • Landscaped Podium Deck

  • Co-Working Stations
  • Day Care
  • Retail Outlets
  • Undercover Parking
  • Kids’ Splash Pads & Play Area
  • Fully Licensed Restaurants
  • An Array of Neighbourhood Parks


  • 60% During Construction
  • 40% on Project Handover



Boasting a prime central location, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) stands as a dynamic and thriving community known for its laid back and contemporary urban living. A tru master community JVC offers an array of residential options, from apartments to townhouses and even villas.

Known of its picturesque landscaping and family-friendly ambiance, JVC boasts numerous parks, fitness amenities, and community spaces. The community is well planned aout fostering a healthy and active lifestyle for its many residents. Far from just residential options JVC also hosts a variety of retail outlets, super dining options as well as a shopping mall.

Sapphire 32 Residences Bedroom views

What is the starting price?

Prices for all apartment type are being released shortly.

What is payment plan for Sapphire 32 Residence?

The payment plan for this project is 60/40%. This means that 60% of the total repayments are due during the construction period. The remaining 40% is due at the time of property handover.

What bedroom types are available?

The Sapphiure Residence project comes with a range of Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom options. These will be offered in a variety of different layouts.