Act One|Act Two – The Opera District (Emaar)
This newly released development comprises of 718 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and a collection of penthouses. All of these will be contained within a 52-storey and a 46-storey tower overlooking the Burj Khalifa, Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard and soon-to-be-completed Dubai Opera building.
- Residents can expect to be part of grand celebrations and entertainment events throughout the year.
- The unique and dynamic exterior provides a variable range of roof terraces and balconies, each offering a unique view.
- Residents are granted ready access to a gym, a health club, and luxurious restaurants and cafes.
- With their proximity to the Dubai Metro, the whole city is within reach.
|Emaar||Downtown Dubai||Launched August 2016||November 2020|
Act One|Act Two APARTMENT TYPE AND SIZES
- One Bedroom Apartments: sq ft from 1.437 million
- Two Bedroom Apartments: sq ft from 2.267 million
- Three Bedroom Apartments: sq ft from 3.913 million
- Penthouse Apartments: sq ft (price not yet released)
Expected Completion Date: November 2020
- Tche Tche
- Thiptara Thai Restaurant
- At.Mosphere Burj Khalifa
- Dr. Vivek Rathod's Super Speciality Dental Hospital
- Gayas Qureshi House
- Tche Tche
- Caribou Coffee
- Starbucks Coffee
- Spinneys Market Emaar Res.
- Al Maya Burj Downtown
- Brooklyn melodies music center Downtown
- Babilou Downtown