Business Bay – Off Plan Projects
Business Bay is one of Dubai’s prime areas located adjacent to Downtown Dubai and in between Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road. Home to the newly opened Dubai Water Canal this is one of Dubai’s fastest up and coming areas. Covering over 60 million sq ft this mixed use area consists of both commercial and residential buildings along with a large number of high end hotels.
The entire Business Bay is classified as freehold and once completed will host over 200 residential, commercial and mixed use buildings. Whilst it may not have the worlds largest mall like its neighbour Downtown Dubai, Business Bay does host a huge range of retail as well as numerous high end food and beverage outlets.
Being a mixed use area Business Bay offers its residents a unique opportunity to work and live in the same area. This is somewhat rare in Dubai and makes this area very popular with professionals as well as young couples. Along with employment opportunities the area offers residents numerous community areas as well as a wide choice of mid to high end apartment options. With numerous off plan projects currently in the pipeline the Business Bay offers some great buying opportuniteis for both investors as well as end users looking for the perfect home.
Business Bay Area highlights:
- Adjacent to Downtown Dubai
- Mixed use area featuring residential, commercial as well as mixed use buildings
- Home to the worlds tallest twin tower hotel; JW Marriott
- Less then 20 minutes from the Dubai airport as well as Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah
- Home to the newly opened Dubai Canal and soon home to the 12 km, Dhs1 billion Business Bay Canal promenade
SEE BELOW THE FULL RANGE OF NEW OFF PLAN PROJECTS IN BUSINESS BAY